Forums · General English Grammar & Vocabulary, Listening & Speaking · General English Grammar Questions
Could anybody correct these sentences for me?
(1) This is a jungle fire.
(2) This fire may be cause by the over hot of the weather/climate.
(3) The fire is very intense.
(4) All plants in the jungle will be burned into ashes.
(5) It is a bad ______________(bad)circulation that the jungle fire heating the environment and then the heat of the environment will course another jingle fire then the samething will keep happening without stop.
Could anybody tell me the difference between jungle and forest?
Many thanks in advance.
(2) This fire may be caused by (very) hot weather / by the (very) hot climate. -- strictly speaking, can hot weather/climate by itself actually cause a jungle fire?
(3) The fire is very intense. -- OK
(4) All plants in the jungle will be burned to ashes.
(5) In a vicious circle, the jungle fire heats the environment, and the heat of the environment then causes another fire, and so on. -- I tried to fix the English, but I am not convinced of the scientific accuracy of this sentence. "without stop" definitely can't be right, so I omitted that.
Vctory OngCould anybody tell me the difference between jungle and forest?
A "jungle" is thick and lush, consisting of trees and masses of tangled vegetation, and occurring in hot parts of the world. A forest is any large expanse of trees.
Anonymous:(2) The fire could be because of the hot season
(4) All the trees in the jungle will be burnt down
(5) What are you trying to say here??
A jungle is a large wild forest.
People are waiting to help.
Live chatRegistered users can join here
Related forum topics:
although / though - until / till - difference...correct sentences 24/11?difference between the meaning of these...difference between the meaning of these...difference between ''round'' and ''around''?the difference between can and could?Is there a difference between these sentences?sentencesDifference between two sentences?5 sentences?What's the exact difference between these two...AS (5 sentences)?Sentences/tenses?Look at these sentences?Conversation sentences?What difference between the following sentences?