This is a discussion thread · 43 replies
Forums · General English Grammar & Vocabulary, Listening & Speaking · ESL Software, Online Learning & Games
most common misspelled words .
1. Thank you for your compliments about my photos, but I feel I am still an photographer.
2. Are you sure we need all these things for our kitchen? .
3. I am very at my test results.
4. Oh stop that, you're me!
5. These will help you with your spelling.
6. It was very difficult for me to the car during the rain.
7. I'm so for the present you gave me!
8. How was that movie last night!
9. The machine was out of order.
10. I hope you a high score in this test.
PunkybrewsterChose which word is spelled correctly. Check our article on the most common misspelled words.1. Thank you for your compliments about my photos, but I feel I am still an amateur photographer.2. Are you sure we need all these things for our kitchen? Definitely .3. I am very disappointed at my test results.4. Oh stop that, you're emberrassing embarrassing me!5. These exercises will help you with your spelling.6. It was very difficult for me to maneuver the car during the rain.7. I'm so grateful for the present you gave me!8. How weird was that movie last night!9. The machine was temporarily out of order.10. I hope you receive a high score in this test.You scored 8 out of 10
but anyway I'm glad about my score (7/10) I expected a lowest score
Does maneuver a British word?
Anonymous:Yeah, the sixth question was difficult, honestly, I just guessed it. This word
Maneuver is a word used in Britain, but it's spelt differently in the UK; here we would write it as manoeuver. Maneuver is an American spelling.
People are waiting to help.
Live chatRegistered users can join here
Online chat is available