Forums · General English Grammar & Vocabulary, Listening & Speaking · General English Grammar Questions
Before posting this question I searched in the forum previous discussions. Only found one but my doubt is still active.
Are the following correct??????
1. Today it is sunny. I know this one is right.
2. What if I say: Today is sunny. I heard Zucchero´s song saying "Tomorrow will be blue"...
3. What if I add "day". Today is a sunny day? Today it is a sunny day?
Are they all correct??
I guess in number 2 we think of "Today" as the subject, not as an adverb of time.
Thank you in advance.
2. Today is sunny. Correct. "Tomorrow will be blue." Correct.
3. Today is a sunny day. Correct. Today it is a sunny day. Correct, but more words than needed!
Are they all correct?? Yes.
I guess in number 2 we think of "Today" as the subject Yes, you guess right.
not as an adverb of time. Correct.
You´ve helped me a lot!!!!
People are waiting to help.
Live chatRegistered users can join here
Related forum topics: