Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.
I think that you should always use -th in case of describing math formulas, e.g.: "(n-1)th member of the array"
Well, I saw a lot of cases in math books using (n-1)-st. May I have another input about this from a native English speaker? Thanks a lot.
SimpleHeartedI think that you should always use -th in case of describing math formulas, e.g.: "(n-1)th member of the array"
Teachers: We supply a list of EFL job vacancies
- Inns Of Court?
- Gerund Or Participle ?
- National Day?
- Edit My Letter Please?
- A Cloze Test Question - London?
- In Fiscal 2006 Vs In 2006?
- Future Tenses?
- A Month / One Month?
- 4 Sentence (GET TIRING/Regard Vs Concern)?
- Correctness Of Sentence..!?
- Leave Application For Going Abroad?
- Advanced Letter?
- Before Making The Announcement...?
- At The End Of A Year?