Is this from Friends? If so, they are guessing perceived attributes of the man Monica is dating. A "hump" means his spine is curved not straight (ie. a humpback, a term not really used today). A hairpiece is like a wig, meaning the man might be balding.
- The Noun 'Work' - Countable Or...
- Brain Transplant?
- Best Regards, Kind Regards, Yours Sincerely
- Hump, Lump?
- A Hump And A Hairpiece?
- Forrest Hump ?
- What We Know About Music And The Brain...
- Kanzy (Reading Comprehension, CPE)?
- Tracking The Mountain Lion (Gapped Sentences,...
- Keas (CPE Reading, Selective Cloze)?
- Test, FCE, Phrases Of Purpose And Reason?
- Test, FCE, Phrasal Verb "Take"?
- FCE, Paper 1, Reading?