Is this from Friends? If so, they are guessing perceived attributes of the man Monica is dating. A "hump" means his spine is curved not straight (ie. a humpback, a term not really used today). A hairpiece is like a wig, meaning the man might be balding.
- Random Word And/Or Idiom Generator?
- Auto Mount And Play ISO Images?
- Hump Wednesday?
- Contract Vs. Agreement?
- How Can I Read Engineering Textbooks?
- Best Linux Live Cd?
- AP, AR, GL Abbreviations. Please Explain, Thank...
- A Hump And A Hairpiece?
- Help Please!! Unpaid Personal Leave Of Abosence...
- What We Know About Music And The Brain...
- Tracking The Mountain Lion (Gapped Sentences,...
- An Odd Place To Live (Gapped Text, Old CAE)?
- Test, FCE, Phrasal Verb "Take"?