What do you call a person who constantly drops their mobile phone?

Can we say mobile dropper? Phone dropper?


I'd say 'a klutz' (slang for a clumsy person.)


"mobile-dropper" (BrE) and "phone-dropper" are correct in principle, but these are not common terms and may not be readily understood without helping context. They may appear to be referring to something other than physical dropping. "butterfingers" is a word for a clumsy person who drops things, but not specifically mobile phones, of course. Other than that, I think you may have to say it using more words, e.g. "He constantly drops his mobile phone" rather than "He's a ~".

Teachers: We supply a list of EFL job vacancies

Thanks a lot for your complete answer.

Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.