Dear experts

How to abbreviate the plural form of the word 'century', that is, 'centuries'? For example, is this correct: '18th-19th cc."? I'm asking this question because I'm not able to find any abbreviation for this word's plural form in the dictionaries, and 'cc' which I used above has other meanings in the dictionaries (= cubic capacity, carbon copy; with a dote- chapters, but not 'centuries'.) So how to abbreviate this word?
There is none that I know of. I wouldn't abbreviate: 18th-19th centuries or 18th c - 19th c.
Thank you for the reply. I'll use the second variant you have suggested: 18th c - 19th c.