Can't think of a good adjective.


You may be thinking of the expression "slurred speech".



I think you mean "slurpy" or "a gulping sound".

Best wishes,


Teachers: We supply a list of EFL job vacancies

Your question is not entirely clear. If you're talking about the deterioration in the quality of sound, then try:

indistinct, muffled, fuzzy, blurry

 CalifJim's reply was promoted to an answer.