Hi, I need to write an application to the university council to correct spelling mistake that occur in my registration certificate and marksheet. I dont know how to write. Anybody can help me?

Start by simply writing what you would say to the person face to face. Then we can help you with it.

Try out our live chat room.
Spelling mistake of ncc certificate

Spelling mistake of father in certificate .