When I need my school to recognize the credits for my courses in advance because I'm going abroad on student exchange, is the application called 'Application for preliminary credit recognition' or would you say it differently?

Thank you. Emotion: smile


You'd simply say you need a transcript, which your school will send to the school abroad.

That’s not really what I had in mind but thank you anyway.