What do we call a condition when your ear is blocked and you cannot hear properly?

I am not talking about physical object in the ear just it can be air or just the feeling.

This is called deafness. You might want to see an audiologist if you are having problems with hearing.
thanks for your response.

But I think deafness is permanent and you cannot hear anything and there is no pain involved.

I am looking for a condition you experience when you have got cold and it just lasts for few days while your ear aches. beside, you are able to hear things but not properly.

thanks again
Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?
I found the answer, I think we call it plugged. we can say my ears are plugged.
We also say, 'ears are clogged'