I know that typically the married couple is addressed as "The Smiths", "The Browns" etc...

If I have to name the couple by their last name with the adjective "Just-married", can I put it simply like that:

"The just married Smiths"? If no, please tell me the appropriate variant. Thank you.
Yes you can put an adjective in there. I'd also balk at just-married as it sounds as though they are on the verge of breaking up!
Hello Kedra

I would say "the newly married Mr and Mrs Smiths".

Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?
What about the recently married?

But as I'm not a native speaker let's wait for more answers.
Thanks, but I am rather interested to know if I can separate "The Smiths" by the adjective "Just-married"...
 nona the brit's reply was promoted to an answer.
Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.
Thanks, so shall I use it like "the recently married Smiths"?
 paco2004's reply was promoted to an answer.