I don't know any verb that doubles its -x before -ing or -ed... . Moreover, it's the first syllable that's stressed, not the second, so...
- Fluency Exercise For A Rainy Day!?
- Random Word And/or Idiom Generator?
- Hardest Language To Teach?
- Concept Questions?
- The Tenseless Modals Verbs Of English?
- About English Plural 's'?
- Can / Could And Will / Would?
- As If?
- Subjunctive Mood In English?
- JTTs Point On Using I Or Me.?
- Brain Transplant?
- Contract Vs. Agreement?
- BEFORE YOU DO THE CELTA!!!?
- Tracking The Mountain Lion (Gapped Sentences,...
- An Odd Place To Live (Gapped Text, Old CAE)?