Marius HancuJust perhaps:Even less numerically inclined is eternity.
era, epoch, eon
but those are less numerically inclined
Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?
Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.
Teachers: We supply a list of EFL job vacancies
- The Next Day / On The Next Day?
- Invited Us Next Sunday?
- In Over A Decade?
- Comes Back To...?
- The Cup It Comes In ?
- The Next / Next?
- Comes At Too High A Price...?
- Stretched/Comes Close?
- Flaw...Something Comes Up?
- "The Next" Vs "Next"?
- "When It Comes Time To"?
- What's Next In This Sequence?
- Is It 'Next To The Previous'?
- Comes With The Territory?