Hello. The other day, when I said "a double-edged eyelid", one of my friends said that it should be "a double eyelid". He insisted that "a double eyelid" is commonly used. Which is better? Thanks a million.
It seems that both phrases are used.
What is it?
Students: We have free audio pronunciation exercises.
European (and others) style eyelid with a crease in the middle, as opposed to some Asian/oriental eyelids with no crease. So it looks as though you've got two levels to your eyelid. It seems that it's a popular form of plastic surgery to have the crease put in. See this pic - same person before and after.

Invest in Bitcoin on the World's Leading Social Trading Network

Join millions who have already discovered smarter strategies for investing in Bitcoin. Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

Thanks, Nona! I never would have guessed!
(You learn something new every day.)

a double-fold eyelid ?
Teachers: We supply a list of EFL job vacancies
Thank you all! "a double-fold eyelid" may be the best. See you!