Hello friends!! Im wanting to go to America for summer to Learn English. Is that hard to do, what visas do i need to get? I am a chinese citizen.

thank you for your help
Hello - start here:
http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn /
There are also consulates in several other cities. Consulates can deliver visas as well.
thanks john, i did not explain perfectly.I really wanted to know how hard it will be to get. and can you tell me where is the best place to go in america for a school? I heard that LA is the most popular?
Students: We have free audio pronunciation exercises.
I'm sorry, I can't tell you the best schools in the US and I have no idea of how difficult it is to get a visa.
I am an American living in France and I have lost touch with which schools are currently rated among the best.
Hi. It depends where do you want to study. If you can get a tourist visa, you can Study at our school. We provide regular classes or Private classes. visit our page Dalton Language Institute. If you prefer we can teach you English online by Skype at very affordable prices (19.99/hr USD). Our teachers are professional native English speakers.
Regarding visas to the US browse here - http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn .

As to study English in the US - the best English program I know of is the
Skokie English language program near Chicago.
Teachers: We supply a list of EFL job vacancies