hi everybody
may you explain me the difference between faculty and college and university
for example
who is the dean of the arts faculty?
I go to art college
do you study at faculty of engineering?
I study full time at the state university

thank you in advance
In some places outside the U.S., faculty is used to designate a field of study (faculty of Germanic languages, faculty of science, etc.)
Well, thank goodness someone came along six years after the original question was asked to answer this.

Please - take a moment to notice when a question was asked. The original poster is no doubt long since gone from the forum, and even if that person is still a member, it's impossible to believe that they still need this question answered six years later.

All help is appreciated, but we have so many new questions that are unanswered. Please devote your time and talents to those questions instead.
Students: We have free audio pronunciation exercises.
Faculty = Professors

College = Bachelors degree issuing school

University = Masters and Doctorate issuing school

In AmE, College and University are sometimes interchangeable.
 Philip's reply was promoted to an answer.
Vorpar Faculty = ProfessorsCollege = Bachelors degree issuing schoolUniversity = Masters and Doctorate issuing schoolIn AmE, College and University are sometimes interchangeable.
This answer applies to the USA in particular.

In the UK, colleges and universities are not the same thing. Universities are for studying in order to get a degree in a subject. Colleges are not and are for studying to get other qualifications.
VorparIn AmE, College and University are sometimes interchangeable.
They are not in the English of the UK, where they are different words with different meanings.
Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?
 BarbaraPA's reply was promoted to an answer.