What's the difference between:
"fill in the form" and "fill out the form" ?

Thanks a lot.
I agree with My Celine.

But, for sure, it wouldn't work the same way for a swimming pool
According to my dictionary, fill in is British English, and fill out is American English. Their meaning is the same.

Hope it helps
 davkett's reply was promoted to an answer.