Hello teachers,

I am not able to remember one word for treating patient without giving actual medicine but patient feels that he is recieving treatment for the disease. That means dummy treatment and improved results in patient treatment. Please help me finding out that word.

In my opinion, I think that is called placebo.
Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?
Thanks teachers.., smdl