Anonymous:wat is the meaning for maternal cousin? which cums as brother like relation?
Looking for ESL work?: Try our EFL / TOEFL / ESL Jobs Section!
As per Hindu religion;
Maternal cousin = Mother's sister's children ( both male and female child )
* Mother's brother's children = brother-in-law, and sister-in-law
This is for favour of additional information only.
With high regards,
What name do you use for your wife's brother?
What name do you use for your sister's husband?
Those are brothers-in-law for us.
Well, I am herewith answering your doubts item-wise;
1. mother's brother's child is your brother-in-law? Not your cousin?
No, He is not treated as cousin. He is infact, brother-in-law.
vsrao can marry my mother's brother's daughter.
My mother's brother's son can marry my sister.
2. What name do you use for your wife's brother?
3. What name do you use for your sister's husband?
Some more information;
1. My mother's sister's children are my cousins.
2. My father's brother's children are my cousins.
3. My father's sister's children are my brother-in-law & sister-in-law ( vsrao can marry my father's sister's daughter. My sister can marry my father's sister's son.
Now a days, nobody is prefering to marry either mother's brother's children or father's sister's children.
Anonymouswat is the meaning for maternal cousin? which cums as brother like relation?What is the meaning of maternal cousin?
I don't understand your second question, but please use the correct spelling of "comes."
vsraoNow a days, nobody is prefering to marry either mother's brother's children or father's sister's children.I think that's for the best!!
Its my pleasure. It is to bring to your notice that there are separate family courts to resolve family disputes. Laws are different for hindus, muslims, and christians as far as family disputes are concerned.
With high regards,
People are waiting to help.