Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.
TidusStrictly speaking, it's 'honey', but hunny is also used colloquially.I've never seen it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Just to make him laugh (because it's so cutesy-pie you could throw up) I sometimes write "Hunny-Bunny" on cards to my husband. And then, to embarrass the kids, I'll call him things like "snookums-wookums" or "schmootzy-wootzy" which are just terrible - but it has the desired effect on my children who run screaming from the room yelling "Gross!"
Try out our live chat room.
- Honey And Pie
- Pls Correct My Translation Homework!thx!!
- NEED HELP FINDING NAME AND AUTHOR OF THIS SONG...
- ...then You Probably Ought To Have Done?
- Shrink, Shrank, Shrunk?
- Darling Sweetheart Honey?
- I Love You Too, Honey
- Corrections 4?
- Please, Which Is The Correct Way?
- How Do I Say This Correctly? ?
- Bears Feed On/off Honey And Wild Berries.?
- Out Of Touch With The...?
- Many Different Kinds Of Dinosaur Or Many...
- Sentence Structure?