Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.
TidusStrictly speaking, it's 'honey', but hunny is also used colloquially.I've never seen it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Just to make him laugh (because it's so cutesy-pie you could throw up) I sometimes write "Hunny-Bunny" on cards to my husband. And then, to embarrass the kids, I'll call him things like "snookums-wookums" or "schmootzy-wootzy" which are just terrible - but it has the desired effect on my children who run screaming from the room yelling "Gross!"
Try out our live chat room.
- ...Then You Probably Ought To Have Done?
- What's The Alliteration For 'Under The...
- Shrink, Shrank, Shrunk?
- Darling Sweetheart Honey?
- Corrections 4?
- Please, Which Is The Correct Way?
- How Do I Say This Correctly? ?
- Bears Feed On/Off Honey And Wild Berries.?
- What Does The Word "For" Means Here (Difficult...
- Indiana Jones Here...?
- Out Of Touch With The...?
- Poem Translation?
- A Calculation?