Change the type of thread
Hi Khoff ,sometimes i use them to show surprise about something even though i know that i shouldn't use them frequently and never more than one, somethimes it slipped my mind others i just i can't resist to put at least one of them,i know its not correct.
Okay, thanks for the explanation. Sorry for repeating the question in another thread -- I hadn't noticed your answer in this thread yet. So, you're using lower-case i's sort of like exclamation points? I guess they do look a bit like upside-down exclamation points. Of course you're welcome to make up your own symbols if you like, but I don't think anyone would realize that they are supposed to express surprise.
Khoff , yes,some of them express surprise (that's new to me ¡ ) and other just because as i said i can't resist to put at least one of them even tough i know that they are not correct, anyway thanks to make me notice it.
- Know & Would Have Never, Would Never...
- Never Again
- Have Never Been?
- About The Phrase 'Never Better'?
- Never Met Or Have Never Met, And Alike....?
- Is The Following Text Correct? ''I Have Never...
- Would Have Never / Would Never Have?
- I Could Never Have Imagined?
- I Have Never Come Across Anyone Like Jennifer.?
- There Was Never Be Said?
- Would've Never?
- I Have Never Eaten?
- NEVER And FOR A Period?
- Never Seen Or Never Saw?