Teachers: We supply a list of EFL job vacancies
I am wondering if you have sent it by post or e-mail.
Anonymous Which one is correct? I have sent it or I have send it.
"/i have sent it /" is correct because with perfect tense we use third form of verb/past participle
Anonymous"/i have sent it /" is correct because with perfect tense we use third form of verb/past participleBarbara did say that - five years ago.
Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.
Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?
- I Have Vs I Have Been?
- I Have Eaten Lunch?
- Do I Have To Do? OR: Have I To Do?
- I Have A Question?
- To Have?
- When I Have Trouble...?
- I Have Sent You This Email Twice But You Didn't...
- Send It Vs. Have It Sent?
- ..Why Do I Have Vs ..Why I Have?
- I Have Been Following It...?
- I Have No Comment / Comments?
- Sent Vs Have Sent?
- I Never Have Enough?
- "I Have Been Looking For You" Or "I Have Looked...