Topic: Modern communication means that it is no longer necessary for us to write a letter. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In recent decades, the growth of computers has been receiving a great deal of media attention around the world due to their substantial impacts on human life. Although there are a few dangerous effects of computers which directly or indirectly do harm to human health, it should be considered to be the most essential invention to humankind over the last period of 100-year.

There are a number of reasons why computers play an important role in our daily lives. Firstly, computers provide multi-tasking features which allow us to accomplish several works at the same time. For example, while we are attending an online meeting, we can dispatch the latest reports to the boss, whereby we can save our timings. Secondly, computers can display almost all forms of information such as images, sounds and documents which we are capable of downloading them. This means that we no more require a paper in which we can address desired information.

In addition, computers are also the most prominent way to communicate. By possessing a computer in our houses, we could get access to a plenty of social networks whereby we could correspond with our friends and family members, even strangers. Furthermore, we could join some dating websites to find our partners. Indeed, there is a plethora of couples who get married after a long time dating online.

In conclusion, it is undeniable that computers should be regarded as the greatest invention of the century as our lives have completely changed since their appearance.

Your topic is Modern communication means that it is no longer necessary for us to write a letter. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

You conclusion is In conclusion, it is undeniable that computers should be regarded as the greatest invention of the century as our lives have completely changed since their appearance.

>>>> You have not really addressed the topic you were given. <<<<<

You haven't even mentioned the word 'letter'. Why do people still write letters? Why do most (if not all) countries still have a a Postal Service?

Do you realize that only 59% of people wold-wide have access to the internet? How do the other 41% communicate?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/617136/digital-population-worldwide/


Clive