Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?
ill-educated is not a real word. It is commonly mistaken for uneducated. However, ill-advised is when something is done without wise consideration or something happens as a result of bad advise (usually an unwanted outcome).
Students: We have free audio pronunciation exercises.
Anonymousill-educated is not a real word.Wrong.
As aforementioned it means of poor education, unlike uneducated, which means of no education.
Try out our live chat room.
- An Educated Man.?
- Learned And Educated?
- Its An Ill Wind?
- Sick Or Ill?
- Even Quite Educated Ones?
- The Difference Between Ill And Sick?
- 1)Although There Are Positive Aspects To Being...
- Because Of How She Felt Ill (?)?
- He, Being Ill, Could Not Attend The Meeting. ?
- Sick And Ill?
- Would You Not Say "An Ill Man"?
- Educated Americans?
- Crtically Ill?
- An Ill-Raised Peasant...?
- Could Only Be The Work / For The Mentally Ill?