ill-educated is not a real word. It is commonly mistaken for uneducated. However, ill-advised is when something is done without wise consideration or something happens as a result of bad advise (usually an unwanted outcome).
Anonymousill-educated is not a real word.Wrong.
As aforementioned it means of poor education, unlike uneducated, which means of no education.
- The Old, The Ill ...?
- An Educated Man.?
- Learned And Educated?
- Its An Ill Wind?
- Sick Or Ill?
- The Difference Between Ill And Sick?
- Neither He Is Ill-mannered, Nor He Is...
- 1)Although There Are Positive Aspects To Being...
- Ill Afford?
- He, Being Ill, Could Not Attend The Meeting. ?
- Sick And Ill?
- To Me, To Be An Educated Person Has A Very...
- Crtically Ill?
- Ill-items Of Questionaires For Practices?