Teachers: We supply a list of EFL job vacancies
ill-educated is not a real word. It is commonly mistaken for uneducated. However, ill-advised is when something is done without wise consideration or something happens as a result of bad advise (usually an unwanted outcome).
Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?
Anonymousill-educated is not a real word.Wrong.
As aforementioned it means of poor education, unlike uneducated, which means of no education.
Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.
- The Old, The Ill ...?
- An Educated Man.?
- Learned And Educated?
- Its An Ill Wind?
- Sick Or Ill?
- Neither He Is Ill-Mannered, Nor He Is...
- 1)Although There Are Positive Aspects To Being...
- Because Of How She Felt Ill (?)?
- Ill Afford?
- He, Being Ill, Could Not Attend The Meeting. ?
- Sick And Ill?
- To Me, To Be An Educated Person Has A Very...
- An Ill-Raised Peasant...?
- Could Only Be The Work / For The Mentally Ill?
- For Good Or Ill / Gloomy?