What is the difference between instable and unstable?
1 2 3
Comments  (Page 3) 
AnonymousThere is no such language as "American English", as English is spoken as the de facto language.
"American English" refers to the version of English that is spoken in the USA. There are some differences in spelling, word choices, punctuation and grammar between the British and American dialects of English. The terms "American English" and "British English" are often used when discussing these differences.

You may want to look up the correct usage of there, their and they're.
Correct. Nations where English is a De-facto language often still have dialectal differences though, unless they were heavily influenced by being a colony (and often depending on how recently they became independent, there is still a dialect difference.

This is what is meant when calling something <name of the country/area/ethnicity in question> English. A dialect of English in a country, part of a country or something spoken by a language community within said country (though that language community can sometimes extend past country borders), be it ethnic or social (although in that last case you often call it a sociolect too).The point being that significant differences in grammar, spelling and punctuation is what is required for something to be considered a dialect rather than just an accent (or a completely separate language)

Example's include

American English
African American Vernacular English
Scottish English
Jamaican English
South African English
Australian English
Hong Kong English

Etc etc.

There are English-derived pidgins which have developed into creoles, for example Tok Pisin in Papua New Guinea, that ultimately have achieved de-facto language status today, but that's not the same thing since their origins are different.
Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.