If I have a quantity, say, A, then 2*A, 3*A, 4*A,... are its integer multiples.
How do I call the quantities A/2, A/3, A/4, ...? Integer fractions?
New Member08
GoshaFHow What do I call the quantities A/2, A/3, A/4, ...?
I don't believe I've ever heard a name for such quantities. Integer multiples of a number are all integers, so integer fractions of a number would also be all integers, which doesn't make sense to me at all unless you are talking only about the cases where the division works out to an integer, for example, 12/4. What you have with A/2, A/3, etc. is fractions which have integers as a divisors, but whether that's a useful mathematical concept is up to the mathematicians to decide.

Veteran Member73,464
Moderator: A super-user who takes care of the forums. You have the ability to message a moderator privately should you wish. These users have a range of elevated privileges including the deletion, editing and movement of posts when needed.Proficient Speaker: Users in this role are known to maintain an excellent grasp of the English language. You can only be promoted to this role by the Englishforums team.
In mathematics, you usually use mathematical jargon, which is largely symbolic, rather than narrative English. So if A is any kind of number, then you'd typically say: "nA (or A/n), where n is an integer." So for nA, you have: A, 2A, 3A, ..., and for n/A, you have A, A/2, A/3, ....