The kiss when friends meet.
In English, do we have a specific word for it?

Have a look at the expression 'air-kiss'. Two people put one of their cheeks together, and make a kissing motion with their lips without actually kissing skin.

Not all friends kiss when they meet. eg not two men.

I'm not aware of one.
Try out our live chat room.
Also 'a peck on the cheek'.

  • 1 an act of pecking.
  • 2 a light or perfunctory kiss.

Teachers: We supply a list of EFL job vacancies