B: In my opinion, we don't have _________ of the budget information. We can't sign the contract now.
ans (D) many
2.Can you please repeat that for
A B C
3.I waked up earlier than usual this morning in order
to arrive early for work.
(C) to arrive
ans (A) waked
4. My parents live in the city. Them apartment
A B C
ans (C) Them
5.Can you get me ________ milk at the supermarket?
(B) a few
(D) a lot
ans (C) some
6. How much people are coming to the interview
A B C
(A) How much
(D) tomorrow morning
ans (D) tomorrow morning
7.He finished the report two hours ________.
(A) last night
(B) the day before
ans (C) ago
8.You do not have enough capital to start this enterprise. You need to start making
any changes in your plan. If you cut out the middleman in the distribution deal, you will save
a lot of money and a few months of work.
(A) have enough
(B) any changes
(C) a lot of money
(D) a few months
ans (D) a few months
9.We ________ Patty to lunch last week for her birthday.
(C) are taking
ans (A) took
Looking for ESL work?: Try our EFL / TOEFL / ESL Jobs Section!
2. No. An object pronoun is needed, not a subject pronoun.
3. Yes. How would you correct it?
4. Yes. How would you correct it?
6. No. Much is used only with uncountable nouns.
8. No. The second sentence contains an incorrectly used word.
Please find answer of below question.Please evaluate them
6.(A) How much
8.(B) any changes
Thanks and Reagrds
1. No. Look up all of the words in question #1 in a dictionary to see how they are used.
I don’t see the point of answering these find-the-mistake-in-the-sentence exercises if you don’t even attempt to correct the errors.
People are waiting to help.
Related forum topics: