+0

* Note: I posted this task 2 days ago but I realized that there was no image so I repost it.
The chart shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The bar chart compares the percentage of male and female teachers in six kinds of educational setting from nursery/pre-school to university in the UK in 2010.
Overall, education for children and teenagers are dominated by women. Meanwhile, men had dominance to higher education.
The percentage of women teaching at nursery/pre-school was much higher than men, at approximately 98% while men only had around 2%. Women also played an important role of primary school with the percentage of over 90%, while men's was just nearly 10%. The gap of male and female teachers in secondary school is considerably reduced when women contributed about 52% and men's was 48%. Especially, the percentage of women and men teaching at college was the same, both at 50%.
Besides, the percentage of male teachers in private training institute was higher than the percentage of female teachers with 52% while female teachers' was 48%. Additionally, men who are lecturers at university are more common than women with the percentage was 70% and the rest was female teachers with 30%.

+0

The bar chart compares the percentage of male and female teachers in six kinds of educational settings, ranging from nursery/pre-school to university in the UK in 2010.

[ 1]

Overall, education up to and including primary school level is for children and teenagers are dominated by women teachers, whereas Meanwhile, more men than women are employed in universities. had dominance to higher education.

The percentage of women teaching vast majority (98%) of teachers at nursery/pre-school level were women. was much higher than men, at approximately 98% while men only had around 2%. Women also played an important role of The same was also true for primary schools, with the percentage of female teachers at over 90%. , while men's was just nearly 10%. The gap of between male and female teachers in secondary schools is considerably reduced, when women contributed with women’s share about 52% and men's was 48%. Especially, Interestingly, the percentage of women and men teaching at college was the same, both at 50% each.

Besides, Moreover, the percentage of male teachers in private training institutes (52%) was slightly higher than the percentage of female teachers (48%). with 52% while female teachers' was 48%. Additionally, men who are Finally, the gender distribution for lecturers at university was 70% male and only 30% female. are more common than women with the percentage was 70% and the rest was female teachers with 30%.

----------------------------------------

[ 1]: Insert a single blank line to separate your paragraphs.