Change the type of thread
It is used in formal style but she isn't really wrong if you want to wax a little poetic.
Cool BreezeIt is used in formal style but she isn't really wrong if you want to wax a little poetic.
CB is probably correct. Still, I think we would use she/her situations more formal than casual conversation. "France has always been proud of her language."
N.B. She is also quite often used to refer to a ship.
- Question About Objective Pronoun And Reflexive...
- Question About A Paragraph?
- Possesive Pronoun?
- Question About 'for' And 'of'?
- Another Pronoun Question?
- Two Question About "where"?
- Question About "and"?
- A Question About "only"?
- The Pronoun Question.?
- A Question About "in" And "on"?
- Where, Pronoun?
- Question About 'there'?
- Question About " As " ?
- Relative Pronoun?