1] You can ring the changes on the existing course material.

The above is on a school's language course.

Now they have made some changes. I saw it in the prospectus.

So I could write the following.

2] You have rang the changes on the existing course material.

Is the second sentence fine? I know the words 'ring the changes on something' .

Would it be correct to say 'have rang the changes'?
You might not write the present perfect tense with the words 'ring the changes' on something.

Your thoughts, please.
You can say "I have RUNG the changes on the course material". Ring inflects like RING - RANG - RUNG.

"Ring the change on something" means "repeat the words or statements in the thing with some variations. But "ring the changes" could mean also "put a bad in place of a good".

Not to be confused with WRING - WRUNG - WRUNG, of course. Emotion: smile
Students: We have free audio pronunciation exercises.
To my knowledge there is no such verb as "have rang". e.g.

Q. HAVE you RUNG the bell?
A. No, I was occupied with something else, so I HAD it RUNG by my assistant.
 paco2004's reply was promoted to an answer.
 CalifJim's reply was promoted to an answer.
Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?