This question has been answered · 120 replies
Approved answer (verified by Mister Micawber)
" PACK MY BOX WITH FIVE DOZEN LIQUOR JUGS" is another sentence (32 letters)
As far as i am aware there is no perfect sentence that just contains 26 letters, but there may be others that are less than 32.
* No kidding -- Lorenzo called off his trip to visit Mexico City just because they told him the conquistadores were extinct. (99 letters)
* Jelly-like above the high wire, six quaking pachyderms kept the climax of the extravaganza in a dazzling state of flux. (96 letters)
* Ebenezer unexpectedly bagged two tranquil aardvarks with his jiffy vacuum cleaner. (71 letters)
* Six javelins thrown by the quick savages whizzed forty paces beyond the mark. (64 letters)
* The explorer was frozen in his big kayak just after making *** discoveries. (64 letters)
* The July sun caused a fragment of black pine wax to ooze on the velvet quilt. (61 letters)
* The public was amazed to view the quickness and dexterity of the juggler. (60 letters)
* While Suez sailors wax parquet decks, Afghan jews vomit jauntily abaft. (59 letters)
* We quickly seized the black axle and just saved it from going past him. (57 letters)
* Six big juicy steaks sizzled in a pan as five workmen left the quarry. (56 letters)
* While making deep excavations we found some quaint bronze jewelry. (56 letters)
* Jaded zombies acted quaintly but kept driving their oxen forward. (55 letters)
* A mad boxer shot a quick, gloved jab to the jaw of his dizzy opponent. (54 letters)
* The job requires extra pluck and zeal from every young wage earner. (54 letters)
* A quart jar of oil mixed with zinc oxide makes a very bright paint. (53 letters)
* Whenever the black fox jumped the squirrel gazed suspiciously. (53 letters)
* We promptly judged antique ivory buckles for the next prize. (50 letters)
* How razorback-jumping frogs can level six piqued gymnasts! (49 letters)
* Crazy Fredericka bought many very exquisite opal jewels. (48 letters)
* Sixty zippers were quickly picked from the woven jute bag. (48 letters)
* Amazingly few discotheques provide jukeboxes. (40 letters) [New!]
* Heavy boxes perform quick waltzes and jigs. (36 letters)
* The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. (33 letters)
* Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs. (32 letters)
* Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz. (31 letters)
* The five boxing wizards jump quickly. (31 letters)
* How quickly daft jumping zebras vex. (30 letters)
* Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim. (29 letters)
* Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow. (29 letters)
* Waltz, nymph, for quick jigs vex Bud. (28 letters)
* Blowzy night-frumps vex'd Jack Q. (26 letters)
* Glum Schwartzkopf vex'd by NJ IQ. (26 letters)
Anonymous:Mr. Jock, T.V. Quiz Ph.D., bags few lynx. (26)
That's the sentence in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Anonymous:Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz - 31
the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
that has every single letter of the alphabet but there is a shorter one which is unusual that goes like this
Glum Schwartzkopf vex'd by NJ IQ
thats a weird one
hope it helps
Quickly judges bronx vampire with fez
Anonymous:The lynx drank five mojitos at the pub "Crayz jigsaw"
Haha, made it up by myself !
Anonymous:Actually there are perfect sentences, but they contain weird, obscure words.
Cwm fjord veg balks nth pyx quiz.
Jumbling vext frowzy hacks PDQ .
Fjord Nymphs XV beg quick waltz.
There are more here:
Hope this helped!
People are waiting to help.
Related forum topics: