This question has been answered · 120 replies
Approved answer (verified by Mister Micawber)
" PACK MY BOX WITH FIVE DOZEN LIQUOR JUGS" is another sentence (32 letters)
As far as i am aware there is no perfect sentence that just contains 26 letters, but there may be others that are less than 32.
* No kidding -- Lorenzo called off his trip to visit Mexico City just because they told him the conquistadores were extinct. (99 letters)
* Jelly-like above the high wire, six quaking pachyderms kept the climax of the extravaganza in a dazzling state of flux. (96 letters)
* Ebenezer unexpectedly bagged two tranquil aardvarks with his jiffy vacuum cleaner. (71 letters)
* Six javelins thrown by the quick savages whizzed forty paces beyond the mark. (64 letters)
* The explorer was frozen in his big kayak just after making *** discoveries. (64 letters)
* The July sun caused a fragment of black pine wax to ooze on the velvet quilt. (61 letters)
* The public was amazed to view the quickness and dexterity of the juggler. (60 letters)
* While Suez sailors wax parquet decks, Afghan jews vomit jauntily abaft. (59 letters)
* We quickly seized the black axle and just saved it from going past him. (57 letters)
* Six big juicy steaks sizzled in a pan as five workmen left the quarry. (56 letters)
* While making deep excavations we found some quaint bronze jewelry. (56 letters)
* Jaded zombies acted quaintly but kept driving their oxen forward. (55 letters)
* A mad boxer shot a quick, gloved jab to the jaw of his dizzy opponent. (54 letters)
* The job requires extra pluck and zeal from every young wage earner. (54 letters)
* A quart jar of oil mixed with zinc oxide makes a very bright paint. (53 letters)
* Whenever the black fox jumped the squirrel gazed suspiciously. (53 letters)
* We promptly judged antique ivory buckles for the next prize. (50 letters)
* How razorback-jumping frogs can level six piqued gymnasts! (49 letters)
* Crazy Fredericka bought many very exquisite opal jewels. (48 letters)
* Sixty zippers were quickly picked from the woven jute bag. (48 letters)
* Amazingly few discotheques provide jukeboxes. (40 letters) [New!]
* Heavy boxes perform quick waltzes and jigs. (36 letters)
* The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. (33 letters)
* Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs. (32 letters)
* Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz. (31 letters)
* The five boxing wizards jump quickly. (31 letters)
* How quickly daft jumping zebras vex. (30 letters)
* Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim. (29 letters)
* Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow. (29 letters)
* Waltz, nymph, for quick jigs vex Bud. (28 letters)
* Blowzy night-frumps vex'd Jack Q. (26 letters)
* Glum Schwartzkopf vex'd by NJ IQ. (26 letters)
That's the sentence in the Guinness Book of World Records.
the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
that has every single letter of the alphabet but there is a shorter one which is unusual that goes like this
Glum Schwartzkopf vex'd by NJ IQ
thats a weird one
hope it helps
Cwm fjord veg balks nth pyx quiz.
Jumbling vext frowzy hacks PDQ .
Fjord Nymphs XV beg quick waltz.
There are more here:
Hope this helped!
People are waiting to help.
Related forum topics: