I am an ELT teacher in Peru looking for some good topics for thesis proyects, I know some of you
have a lot of topics that can be very helpful to me. I will really apreciate that you share them with me.
Hello, Herald-- and welcome to EF.
No, we don't have a lot of topics; it is the same problem for all students. The first thing you should do is look about you: what kinds of research problems exist to which you have access and for which you have an adequate source of data/subjects?
Looking for ESL work?: Try our EFL / TOEFL / ESL Jobs Section!
The Role of Self-Evaluation in Foreign Language Teaching
- The Cultural Effects of Foreign Language Learning on the Learners],
- Aspects of the Use of Learners’ Mother Tongue in Foreign Language Teaching],
- An Evaluation of Language Learning Strategies and Their Levels of Use on a Set of Factors],
- Parallelism between the Socio-Cultural Levels of Learners’ Families and the Learners’ Foreign Language Learning: A Diagnostic Model and an Application],
- Educational Validity of Cultural Factors and Communicative Approaches in Language Teaching: A Model and Application
- The Role of Self-Evaluation in Foreign Language Teaching]
use of authentic material for language learning.
I am an ELT teacher in Peru looking for some good topics for thesis proyects, I know some of youhave a lot of topics that can be very helpful to me. I will really apreciat
Hello. I'm an English Teacher as well and looking for a good topic for my thesis.
Here are some links for you
Theory and practice in language (TPIS)
Journal of Language Teaching and Research (JLTR)
Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE)
World journal of Education
CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) is being said one of the latest trends in ELT.