Hello,There has to be some kind of administration or ministry or something that supervises the TV shows and programs in USA and has control over the quality and permissions on them,what's that administration called?I mean if there's anything like that,and if there is,then can you share the equivalent of it in other countries like UK? Thanks.

Venom Snakein USA

When mentioning some particular states or territories in a sentence, you should include the before their name. Examples include the USA, the Isle of Man and the Netherlands.

Venom Snakelike UK?

The UK has Ofcom https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ofcom The first part is pronounced the same as the word off.

In general, such organisations can be called regulators or regulatory authorities.

Thanks for the grammar correction.