i have for two manth i never teak my money from the socal hellp and i want ask them why they do not like give me i ask to the lawer about this thing but the lawer has said me u have right to get your money by the way of law so i have not enouphy money to go at the lawer and i like my money politlly and frendly
Are you saying that you are not receiving money from the welfare offices in your country, and you want to write them a polite letter on this subject?
What is your question? It is very confusing..
 AlpheccaStars's reply was promoted to an answer.