What do you call a cart/trolley with foods/drinks served on the street? (certainly we can't use 'shop')?

And I think we can't use 'vendor', 'pedlar' or 'hawker' because those refer to the person, not the business.

Here is a picture of it:

I'd call it a food stall or food stand.
In addition, I also read in a book that such installations can be called "roadside stand"

Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?
This type of vending cart is very common in Asian countries. For the lack of a better name, that's what I would call it because it's not a fixed stall.
Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos.