Topic: The graph shows the percentage of male and female academic staff members across the falcuties of a major university in 2012.


[TEXT]

The bar chart illustrates the proportion of academic members of staff by gender throughout the falcuties of a particular university in 2012.

It is clear that the percentage of man staff members was higher than its woman members in most falcuty. In addition, engineering was the area which contain male staff most while the opposite was true for education.

According to the chart, the percentage of male staff in business, engineering, law and science faculties was higher than the proportion of female while the opposite was true in other faculties. Particularly, most figures for male staff was above 60% compared to slightly under 40% of the other gender. In contrast, the proportion for man staff members were lower than its of woman staff members respectively.

Looking at the highest column on the chart, more 80% staff members in engineering faculty were male in comparison with just under 20% of the percentage of female. On the other hand, with nearly 80%, the proportion of woman staff was approximately 3 times as much as the percentage of man staff in education faculty. Generally, the figures for man staff in engineering and woman staff in education were considerable higher than the other faculties.

The bar chart illustrates the proportion of male and female academic members of staff by gender throughout in the faculties of a particular university in 2012.

It is clear that the percentage of man staff members male academics was higher than its woman members female academics in most faculties. In addition, engineering was the area which contain male staff most had the largest gender gap, while the opposite was true for medicine. education.

According to the chart, the percentages of male teaching staff in the business, engineering, law and science faculties was were higher than the proportions of female academics, while the opposite was true in the other faculties. Particularly, most the figures for female academic staff was were above 50% only in the faculties of arts, education and barely in medicine. 60% compared to slightly under 40% of the other gender. In contrast, the proportion for man of men employed as teaching staff members was only noticeably low in the faculty of education. were lower than its of woman staff members respectively.

Looking at the highest column on the chart, more 80% of academic staff members in the engineering faculty were male in comparison with just under 20% of the percentage of female. On the other hand, with nearly 80%, the proportion of woman women teaching staff was approximately four times as much as the percentage of man staff their male counterparts in the education faculty. Generally, the figures for man staff in engineering and woman staff in education were considerable higher than the other faculties.

The bar chart compares the academic paternities based on gender covering seven departments of a paramount university in the year 2012.

It is clearly evident that the percentage of male personnel was higher than its female counterpart in all six divisions except Education. The contrasting findings were seen in Engineering and Education departments.

As per the given bar diagram, Engineering had the highest percentage 85% followed by Education 75% among men and women paternity respectively. In the reverse the least faculties were present in Education (25%) and Engineering (15%) among male and female respectively.

Science and Business had equal male faculty members 65%, Whereas Arts and Medicine had almost equal female faculty members with 2-3% difference. However, Medicine was the only department with both gender faculties around 53-55%. Finally law division had two third of lady staffs of their counterpart.

Students: Are you brave enough to let our tutors analyse your pronunciation?

Hello red cpu 179, and welcome to the forum. Emotion: smile

Please do not tag your response onto an existing thread. If you'd like us to take a look at your essay, start a new thread for it and make sure to include any relevant pictorials.