+0

The given pie charts illustrate the ages of people employed in the public sector in Canada for two years, 2010 and 2015.

Overall, a figure clearly showed that the ratio of employed in their twenties and forty increased while this percentage of people in three remaining groups- under 21, 31-40 and over fifty decreased.

In detail, in 2010, the employment of 21-30 groups was just a quarter (25 %) of total staff employed in Canada. However, the proportion of staff employed by young people from 21 to 30 years old increased by 15% to 40% in 2015. In contrast, the proportion of elderly over 50 years old experienced a slight decline from 13% in 2010 to 12 % of total staff employed in 2020.

Interestingly, there was a substantial growth in the data of adults from 41 to 50 years old, which was 14% in 2010, then increased to 30% in 2015. Conversely, people aged 31-40 years old constituted 30% in 2010, decreased to only 8%, representing the lowest level of being recruited in 2015. The number of teenagers less than 21 years old utilized also witnessed a moderate decrease from 18% in2010 to 10% in 2015.


+0

Where is the chart?

Click on:
- Answer
- Attach images (near the top right)
- Choose Files (upload the image)
- Add to post