English is not only the language of native speakers. It is also a communication tool used every day by a quarter of the world’s population. We all know that knowledge of this language opens up many opportunities in life, whether it is work, study abroad, or the freedom to travel around the world.
Why should you learn English?
– First of all, learning a foreign language increases brain activity. Studies have shown that people who speak two or more languages are more perceptive, much more determined, and have an excellent memory.
– Second, the world’s best movies, music group songs, and TV shows are in English. It’s an amazing feeling when you watch your favorite TV series or show for the first time without dubbing or subtitles.
– Third, there is often a need to write essays for homework. You can start by asking a professional essay writing service to help with your homework. By focusing on the finished work, you can then learn how to write the best essays.
To make yourself learn English at home, you first need to realize exactly what you will use it for in your life. If you have a clear goal, you will also be motivated.
Is it possible to make a child learn English?
Many parents believe that children should be forced to learn foreign languages. However, such actions do not lead to anything good in most cases, and the child may grow to hate the English language.
Imposed hobbies do not lead to further development in the field. Children are inherently infantile in their actions. Because of this, if you constantly force them to do things that do not cause them proper interest, they will eventually prefer to do everything in their power to create more problems than results.
What should you do in this situation? How should you motivate a child to learn English?
– First of all, keep your child interested. Let it be some strange character with an interesting story, but it can only speak in English.
– Secondly, avoid boring exercises and texts. Instead, use more multimedia interaction and fun. Preference should be given to entertaining video stories and cartoons.
Secrets of motivation for learning English:
– First, print your goal on paper in big letters.
Remember, brevity is the sister of talent. For example: “English. 30 minutes. Every day.” Place this piece of paper on the wall or refrigerator–or even your workplace or computer monitor. You need to keep this goal in mind all the time to save energy to achieve it. You can place a picture next to the English language, such as “Las Vegas.” This will provide great motivation to learn a few new expressions.
– Secondly, why not catch the mouse by the tail?
Inspiration can come from stories of amazing people who have achieved the same goal that you are striving for at the moment. You can always turn to Google and find a blog, a book, or a magazine to read.
– Third, enlist the support of close friends or relatives who would also like to speak fluent English but can never get started.
Doing things alone can be difficult, but a good company always makes for better results and great motivation.
Hopefully, with this article, you can find the answer you’ve been needing for a long time: Where can I get the motivation to learn English?
Don’t wait until you reach your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take.
Please be advised that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this blog are solely that of the author or his/her sources and do not necessarily reflect those of English Forward. This includes, but is not limited to, third-party content contained on or accessible through the English Forward websites and web pages or sites displayed as search results or contained within a directory of links on the English Forward network.