Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner...
Below are a few examples of the newer, and worst, English pick-up lines.
It's probably best not to use them...
- Do you sleep on your stomach? No. Can I?
- I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.
- You smell like my mother. I like that.
- You are so beautiful that I would marry your brother just to get into your family.
- You know what material this is? (Grab your shirt) Boyfriend material.
- When I heard you came to town I threw my happy sock away... don't make me buy another sock.
- Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
- My love for you is like diarrhoea, I just can't hold it in.
- As of now, my mother doesn't have a Facebook account so, if we were to take this thing to the next level, you wouldn't have to worry about rejecting her inappropriate Family Request.
- Can I have your number so I can phone you and apologise in the morning?
- I hope I haven’t given you the wrong impression. I’m actually taller and richer than I look.
- Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?
- Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?
- Inheriting eighty million bucks doesn't mean much when you have a weak heart.
- Forgive my Kirk-like boldness, but you wanna go back to my mom's place and watch 'Dr. Who'?
- Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.
- According to this app, only four people in the past sixteen hours have found me so tedious that they've unfollowed me. Just saying.
If you're going to say cheesy things, at least find new cheesy things to say.
- If I bought you dinner, would it be an investment or stupid tax?
- You ever been with a webmaster before? It's like nothing you've ever experienced.
- Your mouth says, 'Shields up!', but your eyes say, 'A hull breach is imminent.'
- Do you come here often? I do. I'm the Foursquare mayor, actually, which means I come here more than anyone else. That reminds me, I need to check-in. Can I have your Twitter handle? You're so attractive, I want to Shout it from multiple applications. Simultaneously.
- You, me, here... this couldn't be any better if I programmed the holodeck myself.
- I've been told I have the cool sexual prowess of a Romulan.
- You look like my second wife, and I've only been married once.
- I just got dumped, and I think that you could make me feel better.
- If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
- Face it, you aren't going to do better tonight.
- You won't regret this; hell I doubt you'll remember it.
- Did I tell you I’m filthy rich and my mother’s dead?
- My name’s Vista… Can I crash at your place tonight?